Lookouts

Lookouts
A GREAT view of the field at AT&T Park in Chattanooga during their pre-season open house!

Monday, November 29, 2010

Dave Barnett- Texas Rangers broadcaster

Dave Barnett, who just had a great year working with the Rangers, took a moment to send me a not after the season ended! Congrats to Dave and the rest of the Rangers organization, as they had about the best year in the team's history!

"This was a year worth waiting for, although I would not want to wait another 39 seasons."

I asked Dave about Cliff Lee and Josh Hamilton. I also asked him about favorite former players.

"Cliff Lee is up there among current players. He and Josh Hamilton do things I've never seen before. Among former players, broadcasting Nolan Ryan games was always a treat, as were Fergie Jenkins games."

No comments:

Post a Comment