Lookouts

Lookouts
A GREAT view of the field at AT&T Park in Chattanooga during their pre-season open house!

Wednesday, January 9, 2013

CC Sabathia



How can you not love CC? Great guy all the way around.
 
I was never able to catch him as he came up through the minors, though I saw his old team, the Scrappers, a lot.
 
He did great with the Tribe where he was teammates with another of my all time favorite pitchers, Cliff Lee.
 
Cleveland brought him up, but, like many players, they really could not afford to keep him, so in 08 he was dealt to the Brewers.
 
With the Brewers, he pitched effectively and excessively pitching about every 3 days.
 
The Brewers couldn't afford him either, and he landed in 09 with the Yankees. I do like seeing CC win, and I do cheer for him, though it is generally hard to cheer for pinstripes.

No comments:

Post a Comment