Lookouts

Lookouts
A GREAT view of the field at AT&T Park in Chattanooga during their pre-season open house!

Monday, May 13, 2013

Parkview Field- Fort Wayne Indiana

I find myself in the Fort Wayne area ever so often, but I have NEVER been able to time it out to where I can catch a game!  I am there during the off season, or during the season when the team is away!

I still stopped by the park last time I was in town, and I was able to enjoy a very cool farmer's market type event!

We found some great jewelry and other great items.  It was a well done,and well attended event. 

Plus, the park was very open and accessible, so you could walk around and get a good look at everything.

Oddly, the team shop was not open!  It looks like a well stocked shopped, if they were open I know of at least one person who would have spent some change there!

Still, I thought it was nice that the venue was so open.  I did see some walkers.







No comments:

Post a Comment