Lookouts

Lookouts
A GREAT view of the field at AT&T Park in Chattanooga during their pre-season open house!

Thursday, August 22, 2013

Cleveland Scene covers the Lake Erie Crushers

http://www.clevescene.com/cleveland/600-a-month-and-a-free-bed-the-minimum-wage-life-of-a-semi-pro-baseball-player/Content?oid=3637204

Hey!  Check out the link above!

As a former resident of Cleveland for almost a decade, I still like to keep up with stories from the area.  Clevescene.com does a great job of keeping me up to date on the area....  I used to pick up the free magazine they put out each week.  It is the best free news mag out there.  I wish other cities would set the bar as high as Cleveland Scene.

The link above is to their article on the Frontier League's Lake Erie Crushers.

This article does a great job of giving you an idea of the league, the team, the players, and how they have to deal with very tight budgets.

If you have read my blog before you know about my admiration for this league.  I tip my cap to Sam Allard for putting this together!

No comments:

Post a Comment