Lookouts

Lookouts
A GREAT view of the field at AT&T Park in Chattanooga during their pre-season open house!

Friday, February 15, 2013

Wild Pitches

Yeah, it has been slow around here.  Sorry for the infrequent posts.

I have read a few baseball books over the last month or two, but I really didn't care for them, so I won't be putting up reviews.  Its been one of those months.....

At least the Grapefruit and Cactus Leagues are about to get going!  Whew!

I try to avoid rehashing stuff from other blogs or sites, but I thought this was pretty interesting.  Here is an article about the way Topps baseball cards is handing references to Pete Rose these days.

http://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/mlb-big-league-stew/topps-erases-pete-rose-name-baseball-cards-171826880--mlb.html

No comments:

Post a Comment