Lookouts

Lookouts
A GREAT view of the field at AT&T Park in Chattanooga during their pre-season open house!

Monday, March 31, 2014

Bonds back in Pittsburgh

http://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/mlb-big-league-stew/barry-bonds-present-andrew-mccutchen-mvp-award-opening-172937532--mlb.html

Check out the above article by Mark Townsend.  Mark obviously feels that it is a good time for this to happen (Bonds making an appearance during a pregame ceremony in Pittsburgh).

For me, I am more interested in some of the other names appearing at the same event.

He will be presenting the MVP award to Andrew McCutchen.  This just doesn't seem right to me.  I think of McCutchen as a totally classy guy with a lot of heart.  Obviously this is my own personal bias but I don't put these guys in the same category at all.

Hey, tell Manny Sanguillen to stop selling BBQ for a few minutes so he come out and present the award.  That guy still has class.

No comments:

Post a Comment