Lookouts

Lookouts
A GREAT view of the field at AT&T Park in Chattanooga during their pre-season open house!

Friday, July 16, 2010

Wild Pitches

Well, I guess we are at the half way point in the baseball season. Yeah, it makes me a little sad too.

I am glad to see one of my all time favorites, Cliff Lee, back with a winner. I was a little nervous as I heard some of the trade rumors. The Reds were talking about him, and that would have been great. I would love to see Lee back in Ohio. Then, there was talk that he was going to the Yankees. That would have been bad. But, he is with the Rangers. I can deal with that.

Get out to a game this weekend! Louisville is playing the Iron Pigs at home this weekend and Lexington hosts the Crawdads.

The Freedom are playing Evansville in Evansville. Fans in Kentucky can make that drive pretty easily.

No comments:

Post a Comment