Lookouts

Lookouts
A GREAT view of the field at AT&T Park in Chattanooga during their pre-season open house!

Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Portland Sea Dogs & Hadlock Field 2005




The first time I made it to Hadlock Field in Portland Maine was in 2005.

At that time, I was just getting back in to appreciating baseball.

Even then, I enjoyed taking pictures of parks. I wasn't as obsessive about it though. On any given vacation, I would take my camera with me to the park and just click and shoot whatever.

These days, I try to get pictures of all of the players, mascots, and pretty much every section of the park.

Lester, Pedroia, Hanley Ramirez and David Murphy were on the Sea Dogs lineup sheet then. Ramirez was white hot at that time, and the team just seemed loaded.

I loved this park, the team, the mascot, and the feel.

No comments:

Post a Comment