Lookouts

Lookouts
A GREAT view of the field at AT&T Park in Chattanooga during their pre-season open house!

Friday, November 11, 2011

Wild Pitches

What a crazy time in sports right now. A GREAT World Series just ended. I think it is great that the Cardinals BARELY made it there, and they ended up winning it all!

I liked the Rangers too though. I saw David Murphy play for the Sea Dogs several years ago. I hated that he got to be the last out guy. Then again, he can brag about playing in the World Series.

Lots going on in the lower leagues. Anyone keeping up with the drama involving the Lake County Fielders in the North American League? I hope someone writes a book about this team's season. Their broadcaster quit live on air, and there were many financial disputes. I hope things get worked out.

Nationals catcher Wilson Ramos, as you know, has been kidnapped, and our thoughts are with him. What an unbelievable situation.

No comments:

Post a Comment