Lookouts

Lookouts
A GREAT view of the field at AT&T Park in Chattanooga during their pre-season open house!

Friday, March 30, 2012

Frank Thomas MLB player 1951-1966


I sent Frank Thomas a note recently, and he took the time to write me a great letter back!

Frank spent time with 7 teams during his career during a great era, and he still seems enthusiastic about the sport, and his career.

Frank asks for a signing fee to sign cards, but he donates the fees to charity. He let me know that the money I sent will go to a charity that helps kids with cancer. He thanked me for the donation!

Frank says he still pays attention to baseball, but he doesn't have one specific favorite team or player. He also never played around Kentucky.

He did put a book out some time ago, but he is out of copies. If anyone can help this blogger find a copy, please contact me!

Check out Frank's web site, he does sell very reasonably priced photos!

http://www.frankthomastheoriginalone.com/charity.htm

No comments:

Post a Comment