Lookouts

Lookouts
A GREAT view of the field at AT&T Park in Chattanooga during their pre-season open house!

Monday, June 2, 2014

2014 Lexington Legends









This has been a VERY slow baseball season for me.  More on that later, but I recently made it to see my home team, the Lexington Legends, play for the first time this year!

Actually, this was not my first time seeing the Legends play in 2014, but it was my first time seeing them at home!

I had to make it to this game though, because they were giving away a small figure of the team mascot, Big L!  It was one of the coolest giveaways in some tine, and I really wanted one!


I was glad I went.  For some reason, the park had a more mellow vibe than usual.  I can't put my finger on it, but the park seemed more relaxed than in seasons past.  The players were interacting more with the little leaguers on the field.  Also, I didn't notice the army of staff and ushers that I have noticed before.  Also, I didn't feel overwhelmed by the sound system.  I have been here on some very loud nights in the past!

Big L was all over the place too.  He gave the umps an eye exam before the game, and did some shoe shining later on.  He seemed more animated than last year.  It was cool of the umps to play along.

I do enjoy making it out to see the Legends when I can though.  There is nothing more relaxing than enjoying a game on a nice night in the summer.











No comments:

Post a Comment