Lookouts

Lookouts
A GREAT view of the field at AT&T Park in Chattanooga during their pre-season open house!

Friday, April 24, 2009

Fort Wayne TinCaps, Indiana


On my last road trip, I made a brief stop at the new park for the new Fort Wayne team. The formerWizards are still affiliated with the Padres, but they have a new identity and a new park.

I love this new logo and name. Its cute and funny. I have heard that some of the locals don't like it (jokes have been made about the apple with the pot on its head) but it is original.

This road trip was originally planned so that we could hit opening day games here and in Columbus, but, do to other obligations, that did not work out. I was able to stop by briefly to take some pictures. The gift shop, unfortunately, was not open. It looked well stocked. I am going to have to order some merchandise because the logo is so funny. I really want a t-shirt.

From what I could see this park looks great. It was a few days before their opener, but it looked ready to go. They had a very cool video board and the park really made this downtown area look fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment