Lookouts

Lookouts
A GREAT view of the field at AT&T Park in Chattanooga during their pre-season open house!

Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Turner Field- Atlanta, GA.

For $12 you can tour Turner Field in Atlanta! I think thats pretty cool.

We stopped by for the tour on our way to Florida.

The Braves are a pretty classy organization. The tours are walk up and pretty much hassle free.

I love it when a park makes it easy for you to check things out, even on a non-game day.

The tour includes admission to the Braves Museum (see my other post). Also, the tour was thorough, including visits through the suites, dugout, and the field.

I love it when I get one of those cool old timers as a tour guide. You know, the guys who know everything about baseball. Well, for this tour, our guide was young, but still knew a lot about the team and the park. I was pleasantly surprised.

In fact, all of the staff here when we went were great. There was a friendly attendant in the parking lot keeping an eye on things (I like that kind of security).

No comments:

Post a Comment