Lookouts

Lookouts
A GREAT view of the field at AT&T Park in Chattanooga during their pre-season open house!

Friday, April 15, 2011

Wild Pitches

Man, the season is here again! I get so fidgety right before the season starts.

There is so much going on right now, it is a good time to be a baseball fan. Well, except here in Lexington- rain has affected baseball in town.

Still, I am glad the season is going again.

I am excited about seeing some new parks, some prospects, and seeing some parks I visit about once a year. There are some great day and weekend trip baseball towns in and around the state. Tennessee, Ohio, Indiana the Virginias and Carolinas all come to mind for me.

Most towns that have a minor league team also have great museums, restaurants, and other attractions. Go see a game somewhere this weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment