Lookouts

Lookouts
A GREAT view of the field at AT&T Park in Chattanooga during their pre-season open house!

Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Florence Freedom










There is a casual party like atmosphere at a Florence Freedom game. The crowds and the security are, in my opinion, a bit more cool than at some of the other parks. The Freedom have a bit more of a sense of humor, and the team plays more small ball than most- making for a very enjoyable evening at the park.

I love the restroom artwork that they display. Check out the Bigfoot painting! TOTALLY COOL!

I love the eyeball race. It is fun..... and creepy. When I am around giant eyeballs, I feel like I am being watched by giants in a Twilight Zone episode.

The Freedom do a better job than most with their on field staff and games. There are some new faces. Check out the guy in the pink shirt. he did a great job of getting the crowd involved. I must admit that I miss the girl they have had the last couple of years. Back flips are awesome.

The Freedom have some of the best mascots too (and I LOVE mascots). Some of their mascots area bit odd (I have no idea what the green guy is- and Sponge Bob is around a lot for some reason too).

Anyway, I am glad the the Florence Freedom are at it again this year!

No comments:

Post a Comment