Lookouts

Lookouts
A GREAT view of the field at AT&T Park in Chattanooga during their pre-season open house!

Friday, July 1, 2011

Wild Pitches

The Lexington Legends got in to a little fight the other night in Charleston! Check it out!

You know, I do love keeping the game clean and all, but a fight is a fight. AND, fights start because people care about what they are doing. I would like to encourage all players to not fight..... but I am sure as heck glad that these guys feel so passionate about the game. Hats off to both teams.

wchstv.com/newsroom/sports/bbs/bbs110627_680.shtml

Thanks to Josh Lewis and Channel 8 news in Charleston for keeping the cameras going!

Anyone catch Wade Boggs in the SyFy Channel monster movie "Swamp Shark"? The SyFy channel, in my opinion, does a good job on their movies. I thought this was an enjoyable movie. Wade Boggs plays a wimpy cop though. he only appears towards the end of the movie and has a few lines. Still, it was good seeing him!

I heard a few weeks ago about the current situation with Gary Carter. Carter is one of my all time favorites, and I really think the world of him. If you aren't up on his career, or his health issues, go to his web site.

garycarter.org

Obviously, I am hoping things get better with him.....

No comments:

Post a Comment