Lookouts

Lookouts
A GREAT view of the field at AT&T Park in Chattanooga during their pre-season open house!

Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Bush Stadium- Indianapolis IN


















































Victory Field in Indianapolis is one of my all time favorite parks. I have talked before about how much I love that city, and how much I love the Indianapolis Indians.


For me, it is hard to think about a time when Victory Field was not the home of the Indians.


Well, they actually played at Bush stadium from 1931-1996!


I did drive by recently, and I took a few photos. I was told that they still use the park for games and other events. There is a sign up that they are going to make the old park in to apartments! I think that is very cool! I know the city did use some of the old seats at bus stops too.












No comments:

Post a Comment