Lookouts

Lookouts
A GREAT view of the field at AT&T Park in Chattanooga during their pre-season open house!

Friday, January 27, 2012

Wild Pitches

Yes, I know, we are all itching for some baseball. I love the thrill of going to a new town and having the chance to explore their minor league park. Going to a new park, walking in for the first time, and mingling with the locals before the gates open.

During the winter months I spent time staring at the map and trying to figure out what new parks I can hit this season.

I also look forward to visiting my personal "home" parks. I see the Lexington Legends and the Florence Freedom whenever I can.

I am really in need of a trip to the park right now!

Anyway, while we all wait for April, let me recommend a couple of blogs I recently found out about.

"Dodger Blue World" seems to focus on classic moments in Dodgers history. Its a well done blog with cool photos. Dodgers fans and baseball fans in general will appreciate it. Check it out-

http://crzblue.mlblogs.com/

Also check out "Baseball Cards Come To Life!". This is a fun blog about baseball cards. The blogs author often does a little digging to find out odd facts about the cards and the players.

http://borosny.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment