Lookouts

Lookouts
A GREAT view of the field at AT&T Park in Chattanooga during their pre-season open house!

Thursday, July 26, 2012

Mark Cohoon

Mark Cohoon has played in the Mets system now for several years, making it all the way to AAA!

He recently sent me a great note.

He says that he often writes 1 Corinthians 15:10 under his signature.  That verse reads- But by the grace of God I am what I am, and His grace towards me was not in vain; Although I've labored more than the rest, it is not I but the grace of God which was with me.

Mark says that this is his life verse.

He says that of all of the parks he has played in, he enjoyed playing at the Brooklyn Cyclones Park in the NYPL the most.

His favorite sports team is the Texas Rangers.  He says that is because he is from the Dallas/Fort Worth area.
He says he enjoyed playing for the Bisons, as the IL is an incredible experience.

His favorite season was when he played in Savannah, noting that they had a winning Sand Gnats team and the city is fun and unique.

No comments:

Post a Comment