Lookouts

Lookouts
A GREAT view of the field at AT&T Park in Chattanooga during their pre-season open house!

Friday, January 24, 2014

Wild Pitches

It's January and pretty much nothing baseball related is going on.  I am itching for anything baseball related right now.

So, is it strange that I got excited the other night while watching the GREAT TV show "The Middle" (which is set in Indianapolis) and they mentioned going to an Indianapolis Indians game?

I remember "Seventh Heaven" had some references to the Modesto Nuts on their show (I never saw the show, but when I went to a game in Modesto, some of the staff were talking about it). 

We all know about the connection "MASH" had to the Toledo Mud Hens.  That was cool.

I think it would be great if the Heck family found their way to Victory Field sometime this season! 

No comments:

Post a Comment