Lookouts

Lookouts
A GREAT view of the field at AT&T Park in Chattanooga during their pre-season open house!

Saturday, August 7, 2010

Andrew Cruse- Kansas City T-Bones


Another great, friendly response from a T-Bones player came from pitcher Andy Cruse.

Andy made it up to the Clearwater Threshers while in affiliated ball after being drafter in the 9th round by the Phillies in 2006.

He says that he grew up an Atlanta Braves fan being from the south. He loved Fulton Stadium.

"The park here in KC is great, but it is hard to pinpoint a favorite through my career."

Concerning the Phillies, Andy says, "they drafted me and gave me an opportunity and I am grateful for that."

I asked him about playing for the Winnipeg Goldeyes (one of the few remaining pro baseball teams in Canada).

He said, "I enjoyed Winnipeg but I'm glad I am in KC this year."

He also mentions that he is very excited about is Alma Mater, the University of South Carolina, winning the national title.

No comments:

Post a Comment