Lookouts

Lookouts
A GREAT view of the field at AT&T Park in Chattanooga during their pre-season open house!

Friday, August 13, 2010

Wild Pitches

I love a good scuffle at a game. I have been to hundreds of minor league games, and I think I have watched two almost occur. Both stopped as each team came close to each other. I think all of the players during that SAL contest realized a fine was not worth it.

Did you see that Reds/Cardinals confrontation earlier this week? Lots of players and coaches involved, but very little happened. I kept thinking about those guys with seats right behind home plate. If the netting had not been there, they would have had players in their lap!

I really hate the thought of the baseball season winding down, but it is. I did notice that one of my favorites, the Legends, have some games in early September, thank goodness!

No comments:

Post a Comment