Lookouts

Lookouts
A GREAT view of the field at AT&T Park in Chattanooga during their pre-season open house!

Friday, March 4, 2011

Wild Pitches

OK, so spring training is going on right now! I know, you are also excited about finally seeing some games again! It was a long winter.

For some reason, it seems that all of the sports radio and TV shows are still talking about football! ARGH!

I guess there is just more interest in that sport right now.

Still, lots going on. There is a new team in the Frontier League out of Illinois. That is exciting! I love that league.

One thing I miss about living in a major league city is the coverage of the team. I remember in Cleveland, one station had people at spring training covering the games, and interestingly, the atmosphere.

Still, I am glad that baseball is happening right now!

No comments:

Post a Comment