Lookouts

Lookouts
A GREAT view of the field at AT&T Park in Chattanooga during their pre-season open house!

Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Indianapolis Indians













I know, I have mentioned the Indianapolis Indians here a zillion times, but here I go again! I got to see my first game in Indy a few weeks ago. I really look forward to my visits in this town.

If you have never spent a weekend in Indianapolis, do it! Seriously, get a room downtown for the weekend, preferably a 3 day weekend, if not longer. Several museums are within walking distance, and the Circle Center Mall is just a great, cool place in my books. The Pacers, Colts, and Indians all play within walking distance of most of the downtown hotels. Indianapolis is a very alive town with music, theater, and restaurants too.

Victory Field (they have not sold the naming rights- a very classy move!) is one of my favorite parks. it is roomy, and the staff has always been friendly.

I love the skyline too. It seems have been in change over the last few years, but it looks right now. You can see the major hotels and other buildings from the park, including Lucas Oil Stadium, and the Eagles Nest rotating restaurant on top of the Hyatt Regency.
The team has fun promotions too. When I went in April, the entire team was signing autographs on the concourse!

One more thing. The Zooperstars were there too! I am starting to think that those guys are following me around! I don't mind though, they are always fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment