Lookouts

Lookouts
A GREAT view of the field at AT&T Park in Chattanooga during their pre-season open house!

Friday, September 23, 2011

Wild Pitches

Well, the minor league season is over. I know, you are also asking yourself, "what do I do now?"

Well, there is that whole MLB post season thing that is about to get going. I saw the Tigers at spring training this year, and I saw them in Detroit (and I visited 4 of their affiliated parks this season) so I am pulling for them right now.

One thing I noticed mentioned at the Frontier League web site recently. MORGAN BURKHART will be managing Windy City in 2012! If you are a fan of the league, this is a pretty big deal. Morgan has some time at the show under his belt, and he was the most dominant player in the league in the 90s.

No comments:

Post a Comment