Lookouts

Lookouts
A GREAT view of the field at AT&T Park in Chattanooga during their pre-season open house!

Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Toledo Mud Hens-Fifth Third Field Toledo OH



Toledo is one of those towns I just find myself in ever so often. About once a year we do try to make it up there to catch the Mud Hens.

There is a great baseball tradition here. The Mud Hens have been around forever, and it seems like they have been affiliated with the Tigers forever.

I always have fun in Toledo. The town's art museum can compete with any similar museum in larger cities. Tony Packo's is a great place to stop for some unique food before a game. In fact, I think it might be safe to say that the Mud Hens and Tony Packos are the face of Toledo.

Here are a few pictures I took at a game right before the end of the season.













































































No comments:

Post a Comment