Lookouts

Lookouts
A GREAT view of the field at AT&T Park in Chattanooga during their pre-season open house!

Friday, January 6, 2012

Wild Pitches

Just thought I would mention a couple of baseball items while we all wait for pitchers and catchers to report around the middle of next month.

I read that the Louisville Slugger Museum has added some cool stuff. One of the new things you can do there is buy a personalized baseball card of yourself! I think thats novel. I do like the personalized bat thing that they do, but bats are bulky.

Have you ever tried to collect baseball bats? How for did you get? I picked up a few game used ones here and there (mostly at minor league ballparks) and stopped after about 5. They are just so darn hard to display and store.

Oh, if you are in Owensboro this Saturday night (January 7th), the Zooperstars are going to be at the Sports Center for the Kentucky Wesleyan Game! I don't think the Zooperstars have made their way to Owensboro before, so check them out!

No comments:

Post a Comment