Lookouts

Lookouts
A GREAT view of the field at AT&T Park in Chattanooga during their pre-season open house!

Saturday, April 20, 2013

Roberto Pena- Astros Prospect

As you probably know, my hometown Lexington Legends are switching affiliation this year from the Astros to the Royals.

I love both organizations.  It has been fun seeing the Astros guys and I have my favorites I will be keeping an eye on.

On is Roberto Pena.  He signed this photo I took of him for me, making a great play at the plate.

He let me know the Astros were his favorite team growing up, as his dad played for them!  He has enjoyed playing in Lancaster too!

He says he doesn't read a lot of books, but he likes learning about Roberto Clemente!

If you have read this blog for some time, you know this blogger's all time favorite is also number 21!

No comments:

Post a Comment