Lookouts

Lookouts
A GREAT view of the field at AT&T Park in Chattanooga during their pre-season open house!

Friday, June 13, 2014

Wild Pitches

Just a little house keeping here at the blog.....

First off, forgive me for not having more pics and mentions of parks this year.  I had two massive road trips planned and things didn't work out.  What didn't work out you may ask...

Well....  I try not to get too personal with my blogs but I do have a very sweet small animal that is sick, and we are doing a lot to take care of him right now.  All of our travel plans have been canceled for the summer because of that.

On to other items...

There is a NEW podcast for the Frontier League!  Here is some more info...  Check it out-
http://www.frontierleague.com/2014/06/05/the-infinite-frontier-podcast-debuts/

Did you get this weeks Sports Illustrated?  There is a great article on Don Mattingly, who I pretty much consider to be a local boy.  Good stuff.  There is a nice write up from Joe Torre about Don Zimmer too.

No comments:

Post a Comment