Lookouts

Lookouts
A GREAT view of the field at AT&T Park in Chattanooga during their pre-season open house!

Tuesday, January 25, 2011

New jersey Cardinals 8/21/05














Yeah, I am going through CDs of photos from baseball road trips from a few years ago.

We stopped at Skylands Park to catch the New Jersey Cardinals on one of those road trips.

The outside of the park looks like a big red barn. It is very unique.

Again, I wasn't taking a ton of pictures at this venue, the way I do now, but I still took some fun ones. We were there on military appreciation night, and they had a helicopter fly off of the field, which is darn cool. I saw kids there asking some of the military guys for their autographs! That's the way our military should be treated!

They did an eyeball race (which is a fun tradition at the Florence park too).

I know the year after our visit, the Can-Am team the Sussex Skyhawks moved in, as the NYPL Cardinals moved. I hoped to eventually get back to the area to catch that team, but it was just announced that the Skyhawks will not be back for another season.

I hope someone moves in. This is a very nice little area worth a stop.

For any horror movie fans out there, this ball park in Augusta New Jersey is VERY close to filming locations for the first two Friday the 13th films!

No comments:

Post a Comment