Lookouts

Lookouts
A GREAT view of the field at AT&T Park in Chattanooga during their pre-season open house!

Saturday, January 29, 2011

Wally Wolf - 1969 & 1970 California Angels

Wally Wolf spent a bit of time in the majors, and he took a moment recently to answer some questions for this blog!

I asked Wally about playing for that fun, pre-major league San Diego Padres team. The team was part of the Pacific Coast League then. Wally tells me that he remembers Dave Bristol was the manager.

I asked Wally about his favorite player, and his favorite team. Wally says that Johnny Bench was his favorite. He says that his old team- The Angels- are his favorite.

Concerning Kentucky, Mr. Wolf tells me this:

My first professional start was against the Louisville Colonels at the Fairgrounds.

He also says that he was in the horse business, and he has spent time in Lexington and Paris. He loves the farms and ranches!

Thanks Wally!

No comments:

Post a Comment