Lookouts

Lookouts
A GREAT view of the field at AT&T Park in Chattanooga during their pre-season open house!

Thursday, March 15, 2012

My Favorite Mascots










































































































































































































































Yeah, here is a bunch of pictures of mascots! I know, some people hate them, but I love them. I think they are just pure fun and they add to the whole baseball experience.
Check out the Pittsburgh Pirate Parrot doing a back flip! I saw the Washington Wildthing do that once too!
I once wore a bunny costume at Easter (don't make fun of me, you know you have taken embarrassing jobs too!). Those masks are HUGE! I could barely move in that costume! I couldn't do a toe touch- a back flip was out of the question!
I think my favorite traveling mascots are Birdzerk, the San Diego Chicken, and Reggie the Purple Party Dude. All have seriously cracked me up.
In the minor leagues, Skipper from the Lake County Captains and Belle from the Florence Freedom are tops.
I can't say too much about it, but I almost bought a former minor league teams mascot costume. Then I thought about the fact that my wife might not appreciate such a collectible in the house.
Anyway, I think mascots are a riot- enjoy these photos from various teams.

No comments:

Post a Comment