Lookouts

Lookouts
A GREAT view of the field at AT&T Park in Chattanooga during their pre-season open house!

Friday, March 2, 2012

Wild Pitches

Finally, it is about to happen.

I think a lot about some of my favorite personal baseball moments at the start of the season.

A couple of years ago, I was at the first game of the season in Memphis. I remember talking to the usher about how great it was just to come out to the park. Baseball was back for the season.

Well, it is almost back again.

I love going to the first game of the season, but I also love trying to get in some spring training games, or an exhibition game. Its like a bonus.

Drop me a line if you are lucky enough to be in Arizona or Florida for this month. I would love to hear about your spring training adventures.

While we are waiting around, I am looking through some of my old photo CDs from previous games and parks. I will be getting some of those pictures up over the next few weeks...

No comments:

Post a Comment