Lookouts

Lookouts
A GREAT view of the field at AT&T Park in Chattanooga during their pre-season open house!

Saturday, January 9, 2010

Cy Young- Tuscarawas County Ohio.


I just thought I would put up a couple of pictures I took a few years back while travelling through Ohio. Cy Young's grave is located in Tuscarawas County. A friend took me to this location one Saturday, I don't think I could find it again. We were out in that area of Ohio that kind of goes into West Virginia or Pennsylvania. You are still in Ohio, but EVERYONE is a Steelers fan.

Obviously, there were some issues with the places upkeep, but I think a storm may have been through a week or so earlier.

I do love this area. It has a very rural feel, and the people in the area have always seemed real friendly to me. It was well worth the drive.

No comments:

Post a Comment