Lookouts

Lookouts
A GREAT view of the field at AT&T Park in Chattanooga during their pre-season open house!

Wednesday, July 7, 2010

CD: Gary Pressy "Take Me Out To The Ballgame"


I don't know about you, but around November, I am itching to here some organ music!

I was at a few games recently with my baseball buddies Nate and Holly. Holly commented that if someone could bottle and sell the smell at a baseball game, she would buy it.

I love that fresh mowed grass smell, mixed with ballpark food smells. That is very "baseball". It is part of the whole experience.

So is the organ music at some of the classier parks.

I picked up this CD and I have been listening to it at work a lot. I swear, when I listen to it, I can smell that ball park smell too!

The CD is what you would expect. It is fun songs played by Wrigley Field organist Gary Pressy. This will be perfect in November when I am really missing going to the park.

I contacted Gary through the Cubs and ordered this CD directly from him. He sent me my copy for $15 including shipping!

No comments:

Post a Comment