Lookouts

Lookouts
A GREAT view of the field at AT&T Park in Chattanooga during their pre-season open house!

Friday, October 22, 2010

Wild Pitches

Congrats to former Tribe manager Eric Wedge! Looks like he is with the Mariners now! I bumped in to him a couple of times in Cleveland, and thought he was a very nice guy, and I liked his style too. I am so glad he is working again. I didn't feel like he got a fair shot at continuing with the Indians. I was hoping he might end up with the Pirates, but the Mariners should be a nice fit too.

How about the way my boy Cliff Lee handled the Yankees? I enjoyed watching that. Cliff has had a ton of success against New York.

One last thing. Did you watch the Giants/Phillies game last night??? Seeing Phil and Bobby from the Grateful Dead was a true treat! I had the opportunity to see the last few Grateful Dead shows in Louisville and I miss them! I have been to several Rat Dog shows too. It was really nice to see those guys!

No comments:

Post a Comment