Lookouts

Lookouts
A GREAT view of the field at AT&T Park in Chattanooga during their pre-season open house!

Tuesday, May 18, 2010

BB&T Ballpark Winston-Salem Dash




I mentioned before that we stopped here during a week day, and the box office personnel told us the actual park and a gift shop were unavailable (even though on the teams website, the team shop should have been opened at this time).

I did email the team about this. VP of baseball operations Ryan Manuel very kindly emailed me back to say that he was sorry about the situation. He even invited me to call him if I am in town to set up a time to see their park!

He explained that there is a building still being built and that will not be completed until 2011 and the team has a temporary merchandise shop set up inside. There was some confusion and chaos at the park the day I was there, as the staff was preparing for a game that evening.

It was disappointing to stop at a park and get brushed off at the box office, but I think Ryan's email was sincere and that I did catch the staff on a very off day. I would give this park a second chance if I am back in the area.
Check out my photos. It is an attractive facility.

No comments:

Post a Comment