Lookouts

Lookouts
A GREAT view of the field at AT&T Park in Chattanooga during their pre-season open house!

Friday, May 21, 2010

Wild Pitches

I don't have a lot to talk about at the moment. If you stopped by yesterday, then you know that I totally screwed up a post, but I quickly took it down. Man, I need an editor. Or I need to learn how to spell.... or focus.

I did put a link to Glynn Ligon's web site covering Colt .45s baseball cards up. This is a very comprehensive site covering known cards featuring Colt players. It is very well researched, and can be appreciated by fans and non fans of the team.

The Frontier League's season is about to get going. Anyone living close to one of the teams in this league is very lucky! My nearest FL team (the Freedom) is a good hour drive up the road. I will make that drive several times this year though, as they are a fun team in a great league!

No comments:

Post a Comment