Lookouts

Lookouts
A GREAT view of the field at AT&T Park in Chattanooga during their pre-season open house!

Friday, June 4, 2010

New Bridge Bank Park- Greensboro Grasshoppers




This is another park we were able to stop at, but it was not on a game day.
The park has a very new and bright feel. It is only 5 years old! It really feels like a AA park to me. It is also located in a nice downtown setting.

I was able to get some exterior shots of the old ballpark in town. I hate it when a team leaves a great, historic older park, but the move was justified. This park is spotless!

They have a nice team shop too, which was well stocked.

The team has a big muppet like mascot AND they have an actual dog who is well known too. Dolls of both team representatives were available in their shop.

Check out my photos. This is a park I would love to go to again on game day!
It is only a few miles from here to their old park too, which is convenient while checking out numerous baseball sites on one road trip.
I will get some exterior pictures from the other park up soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment