Lookouts

Lookouts
A GREAT view of the field at AT&T Park in Chattanooga during their pre-season open house!

Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Pete Rose Jr.





Last year, we took a road trip to catch some games in Pennsylvania. I was really excited to catch the York Revolution near Gettysburg. This is an exciting park with some notoriety, but they also had Pete Rose Jr. covering 1st!

This year, one of my favorite local teams added Pete to their coaching staff.
I asked several players for the Florence Freedom how their new hitting coach was working out, and they all expressed pure joy at having the minor league/indy league legend with them. The players I talked to seemed really proud to have him.

I asked him to sign a couple of items for me and he very politely did. I hope he is able to hang out in the area and work with the team for some time.

No comments:

Post a Comment