Lookouts

Lookouts
A GREAT view of the field at AT&T Park in Chattanooga during their pre-season open house!

Thursday, June 3, 2010

Wild Pitches

I am still hitting various parks all over the place! I feel bad though, because I haven't been out to see my Lexington Legends much!

What a crazy time in the majors right now! My head is spinning from last night!

There was the Griffey news. AND there was the near perfect game in Detroit! I love the Tigers, and would have loved to see those guys get the official perfect game. The Indians are my team too. In fact, that is the team I have followed forever- and I hate to see a team get beat so mercilessly.

That WAS a perfect game though. No doubt. I am not sure what was up with that ump. I know he has apologized now and all... I feel bad for him, but that wasn't really even close. Congrats to Galarraga for that amazing effort.

Hey, check out my entry on Asheville. Some great comments have been left.

Also, I still have some park and book reviews to get up on the site. I am behind!

No comments:

Post a Comment